For the second straight game, the Hawks were damn near shut out by a team who had played the night before after having one or more days off themselves. They were outplayed, and none of the scoring chances came when anything in the game was in question. They made a struggling goaltender look positively heroic. They looked slow, old, and stupid. This is what happens to a one-line team when that one line isn’t scoring and half of the defensemen on the ice arguably should not even be in the NHL. This dislikeable group isn’t doing a goddamn thing as presently constituted. What a waste of fucking time.
- A World Full of Hurt – Cubs/Nationals Series Review: Cubs Lose Series 2-1
- The End of an Era – Saying Goodbye and the Cubs Trade Deadline Extravaganza
- Series Recap: Sox Lose 3 of 4 To Poverty Franchise: Diminishing Returns
- Live From The Five Hole – Why, Oh Why, Oh Why (Oh Oh Oh Oh)
- Life Goes On – Cubs/Diamondbacks Series Review: Cubs Win Series 2-1
Adam Boqvist AHL Alex DeBrincat Andrew Shaw antti Raanta Beard of the Day Beards Ben smith Blackhawks Brandon Pirri Brandon Saad Brent Seabrook Bryan Bickell Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Cubs Chicago White Sox Committed Indian Issues Committed Indian Subscriptions Connor Murphy Corey Crawford Dallas Stars Dave Bolland Duncan Keith Hawks hockey Jeremy Colliton jeremy morin Joel Quenneville Jonathan Toews Kris Versteeg Live From The Five Hole Marcus Kruger Marian Hossa Mark McNeill Minnesota Wild Nashville Predators NHL Nick Leddy Patrick Kane Patrick Sharp Rockford Icehogs St. Louis Blues Stan Bowman teuvo teravainen