Look. I’m not going to sit here and tell you I know a lot about Gustav Klimt. My mother always told me that when I was in college, I should take a class on art history. I didn’t listen to her. I do know that I saw posters of “The Kiss” in just about all of my female friends’ dorm rooms though. Klimt liked painting women a lot and who can blame him? He also had about 14 children, so he obviously liked everything about the ladies. He also rocked a solid beard. And that’s all that really matters.
- The Latest Variant – Hawks Draft Day Roundup
- What Could’ve Been – Cubs/Cardinals Series Review: Cubs Lose Series 3-1
- Series Recap: Sox Split With Twins 2-2 – Default Mode
- Series Recap: Sox Take 2 of 3 From Astros – Redemption Via Distance
- Hey, I Heard You Missed Us, We’re Back! – Cubs Beat Diamondbacks 5-1/4-2/4-6 and the Selloff Begins
Adam Boqvist AHL Alex DeBrincat Andrew Shaw antti Raanta Beard of the Day Beards Ben smith Blackhawks Brandon Pirri Brandon Saad Brent Seabrook Bryan Bickell Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Cubs Chicago White Sox Committed Indian Issues Committed Indian Subscriptions Connor Murphy Corey Crawford Dallas Stars Dave Bolland Duncan Keith Hawks hockey Jeremy Colliton jeremy morin Joel Quenneville Jonathan Toews Kris Versteeg Live From The Five Hole Marcus Kruger Marian Hossa Mark McNeill Minnesota Wild Nashville Predators NHL Nick Leddy Patrick Kane Patrick Sharp Rockford Icehogs St. Louis Blues Stan Bowman teuvo teravainen