While the Hawks don’t need to save a crumbling galaxy from an all-consuming enemy, they do need to get creative tonight against what could be a very robust force. No one does it better than Peter Quill, or Star Lord, as he’s not above going nefarious to achieve his goals. Which sometimes involves bedding alien girls. But hey, we all have our tastes. If the Hawks have to send out a dick message to get even in the series tonight, so be it.
- The Latest Variant – Hawks Draft Day Roundup
- What Could’ve Been – Cubs/Cardinals Series Review: Cubs Lose Series 3-1
- Series Recap: Sox Split With Twins 2-2 – Default Mode
- Series Recap: Sox Take 2 of 3 From Astros – Redemption Via Distance
- Hey, I Heard You Missed Us, We’re Back! – Cubs Beat Diamondbacks 5-1/4-2/4-6 and the Selloff Begins
Adam Boqvist AHL Alex DeBrincat Andrew Shaw antti Raanta Beard of the Day Beards Ben smith Blackhawks Brandon Pirri Brandon Saad Brent Seabrook Bryan Bickell Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Cubs Chicago White Sox Committed Indian Issues Committed Indian Subscriptions Connor Murphy Corey Crawford Dallas Stars Dave Bolland Duncan Keith Hawks hockey Jeremy Colliton jeremy morin Joel Quenneville Jonathan Toews Kris Versteeg Live From The Five Hole Marcus Kruger Marian Hossa Mark McNeill Minnesota Wild Nashville Predators NHL Nick Leddy Patrick Kane Patrick Sharp Rockford Icehogs St. Louis Blues Stan Bowman teuvo teravainen