We had so much fun last time, we’re going to do it again. This Friday, for the Hawks-Jets game, we’ll be washing up at our usual haunt in the West Loop (I think that’s what you call it) The Bottom Lounge — 1375 W. Lake St (upstairs). If you work downtown and want to kick off the weekend on the right note, by telling me I suck or hitting Killion with a fish, then please come on by. Or if you don’t work downtown, either way. I’ll have some of our shirts on hand if you want to get them without the hassle of waiting for shipping and the like. We hope to see you there.
- Jesus It Never Ends, It Works Its Way Inside – Brewers Beat Cubs
- Let Mercy Come and Wash Away What I’ve Done – Cubs Lose to Phillies 1-2
- Series Recap – Sox Lose 2 of 3 to Angels – Painfully Inadequate
- Love Hurts, Love Scars – Cubs Swept by Giants 3-0
- Series Recap: Sox Take 2 Of 3 From BoSox – Beautiful Disaster
Adam Boqvist AHL Alex DeBrincat Andrew Shaw antti Raanta Beard of the Day Beards Ben smith Blackhawks Brandon Pirri Brandon Saad Brent Seabrook Bryan Bickell Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Cubs Chicago White Sox Committed Indian Issues Committed Indian Subscriptions Connor Murphy Corey Crawford Dallas Stars Dave Bolland Duncan Keith Hawks hockey Jeremy Colliton jeremy morin Joel Quenneville Jonathan Toews Kris Versteeg Live From The Five Hole Marcus Kruger Marian Hossa Mark McNeill Minnesota Wild Nashville Predators NHL Nick Leddy Patrick Kane Patrick Sharp Rockford Icehogs St. Louis Blues Stan Bowman teuvo teravainen